22 years ago I participated in an intensive program entitled Wholistic Approaches to Wellness, and I realized the powerful potential of multi-modal forms of healing. Since that time, I have specialized in wholistic wellness and body healing and I welcome the chance to work with you on your path to wellness, healing and vitality.
6 Daily Steps for Wellness
1. Drink 8-10 glasses of clean water per day.
2. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, and adopt a whole food plant-based diet. Most people are missing several important nutrients that are needed by the brain and body. Make sure that you get the 7-13 servings of fruits and vegetables recommended by the US government and as they say, “more is better”. Unfortunately about 91% of Americans don’t even get 5 servings of fruits and vegetables.
I recommend Juice Plus+, concentrated fruits and vegetables in a capsule, a simple and convenient solution to the “fruit and vegetable gap” that exists in our diets. Get omega 3 fatty acids found in flax seeds or walnuts.
3. If you eat meat, get down to 1 serving per week, and when you do eat meat do so with a huge salad to help process the toxins.
4. Practice deep cleansing breaths for at least 30 seconds – 1 minute.
5. Rest, relax and practice letting go of stress and negative thoughts. Getting at least 7 hours of undisturbed sleep per night is part of good sleep habits.
6. Have fun moving your body! Exercise, build up a sweat if you’re able! Do something physical that makes you smile, laugh and feel happy.
Take action now and do something for your wellness today!
based on Cynthia Sholes, PhD and Mitra Ray, PhD, and Jennifer Daniels, MD, authors of From Here to Longevity and Do You Have the Guts to be Beautiful?